Title: Machinist Machine Mechanic
This is a full time position with at least 40 hours per week. Candidate will be responsible for trouble shooting, modifying and repairing all types of machine shop equipment. Candidate will also assist production people with fixture repair and other manufacturing innovations.
Below is a list of necessary skills and those considered to be a bonus.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions
- Possess patience and respect for the machine operators being helped
- Adaptive to change, willingness to learn
- Proficient with tool room machines, such as Bridgeport, Lathe, and surface grinder
- Strong mechanical skills
- Familiar with hydraulics
- Ability to read electrical blue prints and trouble shoot
- Welding and fabrication
- Basic computer skills
Benefits include: Paid Vacation; 11 Holidays, 401 K Savings Plan, Health Insurance and more.
Send resume to: email@example.com